Wednesday 28 March 2012

Archangel Raphael

This morning I encountered a meditation on self healing from Archangel Raphael.  It did not surprise me then when he came to be present in the healing I was giving today.
What I had seen in the morning said that his energy comes in a way that might not be expected.  So I removed all expectations.  I did receive guidance in the terms of thoughts in my head like others do, and could feel his presence.  However when he was actively healing it was more like a flow of energy, or a cloud of energy versus a human like form.

The healing was very powerful today with a lot going on.  There were two particular powerful healings.  The first had Archangel Raphael, Archangel Metatron and Archangel Michael all participating along with me.  For the second, it was Metatron, Raphael and I.  I won't disclose the particulars as that is private for the client.  But it's nice to know that the Archangels are still coming in to help and guide.  How wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment