Sunday 23 June 2013

Long Island, Manotick, Medium

Omg.  I just pulled a Teresa Caputo!  (You know, from the show Long Island Medium.)

I was at a great crystal healing workshop today, and received some powerful healings when it was my turn to be the one receiving.

After the workshop I stopped at the grocery store to pick up a salad for dinner.  I grabbed the salad and then I heard in my head that I should go and pick up some ice cream, since I was going to want it anyway.  You don't have to twist my arm very far for ice cream, so I started walking to the other side of the store.

Part way there, I felt compelled to turn down an aisle I had just passed.  I had no idea why, but I followed the impulse.  Perhaps there was something there that would be good to add to my dinner.  There was only one person in the aisle.  As I started to pass her, I had the feeling that I was supposed to give her a message from someone on the other side.  I thought "oh no, no way."  I've watched Teresa stop people at random on her show and thought it wasn't too cool to do that to unsuspecting people.  It's one thing if they come to you, but could be very upsetting to a person out of the blue.

So I decide to just keep walking.  After only a few paces, I literally could not walk any further; it was like there was a forcefield preventing me.  Now I understood why Teresa does what she does.  The feeling of not doing it would be far worse.

I haven't connected on-the-fly like that before, so had to ask who it was and what they wanted to say before I approached the woman.  I plucked up the courage and introduced myself, saying I'd never done this before and felt like I was on TV.  I told her that her uncle wanted to let her know that everything was going to be okay.  She lit up and validated that there is something in her life she needed to hear that about right now.  She seemed happy to hear it.

I left the aisle, but had to turn around and go back as I felt pulled again.  Apparently Spirit was not done.  I gave her another quick message, repeated the first one again, and was then finally allowed to leave.  Spirit said to reward myself with the ice cream.  Ha ha, thanks Uncle whoever-you-are.  :)

What an interesting life I lead.  Looks like new things are now open for me.  How exciting.

(The title is in reference to the fact I live in Manotick, which has its own Long Island.)

No comments:

Post a Comment